Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Modern Mommy Reviews KidKraft Nantucket Pastel Storage Bench


KidKraft sent me their amazing Nantucket Storage Bench – Pastel to review.

kidkraft toy box

My first impression of KidKraft was durability, quality and lovely! I was not disappointed!
First of all, that box was heavy! I carried up a flight of stairs all by myself! I think it was because the bench is made of solid wood!

There are a lot of pieces to the bench! One of the really neat things I noticed when I opened the box, was the screws. Each head of the screw had been dipped in paint, to correspond with the part it goes to.

I have never seen that before. Ever! I pay attention to the tiniest details (Trust me, it’s true. I once had a teacher complain that I paid too much attention to details), and so does KidKraft!

2012-06-16 18.13.00
Parts and instructions

Princess and I put the bench together. She had loads of fun. Mommy had the fun of figuring out how everything went together.

2012-06-16 18.15.58Princess puttin' it together

It took us a while to put together. But, when we finally did? It wonderful! It’s sturdy, (I sat on it! I shook it and I had to move it, full of toys to put it where I wanted it). It weighs 52 lbs. all by itself. I can’t imagine how much it weighs now!

2012-06-16 18.23.17Green bin

This thing is built to last! I truly believe that Princess could have this into her teenage years and beyond. I cannot stress enough, the craftsmanship and quality of the bench!

I like how easy it is for Princess to organize her toys with the three compartments!

Tonight, she put her toys away, without a single complaint. We have a system, Blue is for Barbies™, Pink for Ponies, Green for everything else! It has made things so much easier.
The beauty of the bench is amazing! It is so pretty. It matches her whole room, including her sheets and blankets! It really pulls the whole room together.

1339891371820All done!

Princess and I adore her Nantucket Storage Bench! It really is an amazing piece of furniture. It is solid, sturdy and sweet! It is so well crafted! Kid Kraft put a lot of thought and time into the design and the building of this product!

KidKraft offers a wide range of kids products, not just toy storage! Including: Play kitchens, table and chair sets, toddler beds, sandboxes and easels!

They also offer personalization on almost all their products.

Forget diaper bag addiction…..I may have KidKraft fever! (Just kidding, I’ll be fine. But, Hubs’ wallet may not be safe for much longer)!

Source: Modern Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts