Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Master Cook's Kitchen Review by The Bee Hive Buzz

Get Cooking With KidKraft Play Kitchens!

My husband is a professional chef and one thing we both look forward to, is teaching Emma how to cook someday.  My husband is a big kid at heart and that's one of the things that I absolutely love about him.  
 
When I was thinking about ways for my two loves to bond and learn and play together, I immediately thought of a play kitchen.  I thought to myself, what better way for Daddy to teach Emma to cook than in her very own kitchen!  That's how KidKraft came into the picture! 

KidKraft offers some amazing play sets and learning products and they sent us one of their play kitchens to play with.  The kitchen they sent us was their Master Cook's Kitchen and it is absolutely adorable!


Not only is it colorful and fun, but the quality is just spectacular!  I'm not a big fan of those hard plastic kitchens on the market and our KidKraft kitchen is made of sturdy wood!  Its just lovely!  It features a stove top, oven, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, a telephone, cupboards and pegs spices and utensils and several shelves for storage as well.  Its just the perfect size for little kids too!




We did have to assemble our kitchen and it took a good few hours to do but we are so happy with it!  The finished result is definitely worth the time commitment to assemble it!  Were definitely hooked on KidKraft products now!  Ive heard great things from others moms but experiencing the kitchen in person, it just blew us away!


My husband and Emma made me a special meal of plastic corn and peas today.  Yummy!  Daddy and Emma's new secret special recipe that only Daddy and Emma Bee know.   It was fabulous!  Emma really seems to be in aw with her new kitchen.   The colors and the knobs really grab her attention.   And she can even adjust the temperature of her oven so that she doesn't burn the cookies her and daddy are baking.   


Shes still a dainty little thing and shes still a bit young to fully play with her kitchen on her own without mom and dad helping her cook, but this is something shell be able to play with and enjoy for a long long time!  For now, Emma likes to open and close the bottom cupboard, fridge and oven and likes to adjust her temperature knobs.  

The temp on the oven is her favorite as of right now.  We started with the kitchen in her bedroom upstairs but ended up moving it downstairs to our family room since shes spending so much time playing with it.  We spend more time in the family room than we do in her bed room.  Maybe now she can cook us a special holiday dinner!



I remember when I was little, play kitchens were pretty popular and I always wanted one but never had one.  I guess this is my way of reliving that dream with Emma.  Of course, the play kitchens that I remember my friends and playmates having when I was little weren't nearly as nice as our KidKraft kitchen!


 
Not only does KidKraft offer play kitchens but they have lots of other children's furniture, toys and play sets that look like so much fun! They have rockers, doll houses, bedroom furniture, toddler beds and plenty of room decor!


I'm really in love with their outdoor playhouses and toddler beds!  We are big advocates for outdoor play and spending as much time in the summer sun and fresh air as possible.   I remember playing house outside when I was little.  


My memories of the make believe worlds from my childhood make me smile from ear to ear whenever I think about the time I spent outside playing with my cousins and neighbor kids.  I cant wait for Emma to get bigger so we can get a KidKraft playhouse and have picnics and play house outside all day long.



Their toddler beds are just beautiful!  Their website has a dollhouse toddler bed and the headboard looks like the inside of a dollhouse.  Babies grow too fast and I am sort of dreading the day that Emma leaves her crib and spends her first night in a toddler bed.  But I think Id feel a little more at ease knowing shes sleeping sound and having sweet dreams in such a beautiful bed.  So well be looking into these beds soon!


I cant wait to fill Emma's Master Cooks Kitchen with "groceries."  We love to recycle and reuse so I've been saving a bunch of plastic food containers for her to use for cooking in her kitchen so well be stocking her fridge with goodies soon!   Our KidKraft kitchen is going to create so many wonderful memories and experiences for our family.  I know when Emma is big, shell be able to think back on the days she spent with Daddy teaching her how to cook.  


If you're looking for the perfect holiday or birthday gift, KidKraft has it for sure!  Whether its one of their play kitchens or another product, they have something for every child and family!
Be sure to check out KidKraft online to see all of the amazing play kitchens and the other fantastic products they have to offer!  You can also LIKE KidKraft on Facebook (and I suggest you do) and follow them on Twitter as well!


Source: The Bee Hive Buzz

2 comments:

  1. I cannot get any of the e-mail addresses listed on your site to work? What is the best e-mail to use for a blog inquiry? Thank you! It is so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please email avery@Kidkraft.com for blog inquiries.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts